Our Human Resources
Life at FFC
FFC is clearly preferred as the employer-of-choice by professionals across the country. We have a history of engaging people in a long-term relationship by nurturing talent through purposeful career planning, progressive trainings, first-rate incentive system, a culture of excellence and healthy work-life balance. Our people are continuously exposed to various kinds of trainings, cross-trainings, technical & management courses, workshops and seminars both at home and abroad.
Honesty, excellence, consistency, compassion and fairness are our core values.
We always go an extra mile to provide highly conducive work and living environment to keep our people comfortable and satisfied. The living conditions at the plant-sites are particularly exceptional and offer a whole assortment of facilities and wellness plans.
Careers at FFC
We are looking for young, dynamic and self-driven people in areas such as general management, engineering, accounting & finance and agriculture. The recruitment process is highly competitive and final selection is based on overall academic performance, test scores and interviews. Key placement categories at FFC include:
- Experienced Management Professionals
- Management Trainees – MT program is a year-long rigorous training program. It is generally advertised in December every year and candidates are finally selected by the middle of next year. Applications are accepted from candidates with qualifications from HEC/PEC approved institutions in following areas:
- Chemical Engineering – Production & Process Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering – Mechanical and Equipment Maintenance
- Electronics Engineering – Instrument Maintenance
- Electrical Engineering – Electrical Maintenance
- MSc Chemistry – Chemical Laboratory Analysis
- Computer Engineering – Information Systems
- Experienced Non-management Professionals
- Non-management Apprentices – Apprenticeship program is a 2-year-long rigorous training program. It is generally advertised in Mar and Oct every year. Applications are accepted from candidates with DAE/FSc from approved institutions in areas as follows:
- FSc/DAE Chemical – Production & Process
- DAE Mechanical – Mechanical and Equipment Maintenance
- DAE Electrical – Electrical Maintenance
- DAE Instrument – Instrument Maintenance
- FSc – Chemical Laboratory Analysis
- Internees – Internship is a 6-8 week training program for university students to give them some exposure of the workplace during summer vacations. Deadline for paid internship program is 31 Mar every year. Applications are accepted from university students in multiple areas via our portal.
Applying at FFC
Recruitment and selection process broadly includes:
- Job(s) postings at FFC Career Portal and Newspapers
- Submission of Online Applications – Online application includes information on personal, academic, test scores, work experience and professional trainings.
- Recruitment Test
- NTS Fertilizer Test for Technical Management Trainees – the test is conducted by NTS and validity period is 2 years.
- NTS GAT (General) for all other Management Trainees – the test is conducted by NTS and validity period is 2 years.
- FFC’s internal test for Non-Management Experienced and Apprentices in relevant areas.
- There is no test for experienced management candidates.
- Preliminary Interview – Preliminary interviews generally focus on candidate’s career expectations, relevant competencies, professional knowledge, skills, experience (if applicable), and their ability to apply those to real life situations.
- Final Interview (Management Positions Only) – Final interview generally focuses on overall personality-fit, leadership potential, and emotional quotient.
- Feedback and Final Selection
- Placement Offer
- Medical Fitness Examinations – Selected candidates are required to clear medical fitness examination at FFC Medical Centers Acceptance
Feel free to contact us between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM on all weekdays at (051) 8457135,
111-111-332 (Extension: 7135) or at email@example.com if you face any difficulty in
completing and submitting your resume.
Any application received through email will not be entertained so please DO NOT email us your resume. We will only accept applications received through our online application system.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone: (051) 8457135 , (051) 8457130, UAN: 111-111-332 (Extension: 7135)
FFC Sona Tower, 156 The Mall, Rawalpindi.